TUMPAK SEWU WATERFALL - BROMO - IJEN 3D2N
Flexible pick-up and drop-off location in Surabaya or Malang Area
Be prepared to witness the astounding beauty of Tumpak Sewu, Mount Bromo, and Ijen all in one 3 Day trip. It’ll be a true value for your time-limited vacation! And don’t worry about booking a hotel during busy holiday seasons – it’s our job to handle that for you.
Begin your day at 7 AM, picking you up from your accommodation in Surabaya or Malang. A private, comfortable car with our pleasant guide will transport you to Tumpak Sewu Waterfall to witness the spectacle of this majestic fall. Feel free to continue your nap inside the car or ask anything to your guide. They will be more than happy to share their cultural insight with you – all in a humorous way and always keep you entertained.
Make the most of your visit to the awe-inspiring Tumpak Sewu waterfall, where an astonishing view awaits you with its powerful waters and lush, surrounding vegetation. Keep following our guide’s guidance to ensure a safe experience. Our day will conclude with a drive to the Hotel in Bromo Area, with a short break for lunch along the way to replenish your energy levels before a restful overnight stay.
Get up at 3 a.m. and board the jeep to King Kong Hill viewpoint to witness the wondrous sunrise. Explore Bromo’s mythical landscape. After savoring a delicious breakfast, continue your journey to the next Hotel.
We will take you across East Java’s scenic countryside towards Ijen – known for its sulphuric blue lake surrounded by mountains and its simply mesmerizing blue flame phenomena which sets a magical ambiance around this mystical place.
Witness an incredible spectacle as miners work tirelessly in harsh conditions to extract valuable minerals from the mountain’s belly while braving toxic fumes and extreme temperatures.
This three-day excursion offers an unforgettable experience with expert guidance and comfortable accommodation between explorations in some of Indonesia’s most stunning landscapes: Tumpak Sewu, Bromo, and Ijen! Nature enthusiasts will love this unique journey.
At the end of the trip you can be dropped off to Surabaya/Malang or Ketapang Port if you plan on continuing your adventure to Bali or even better, directly at your Bali hotel (for an additional cost, of course).
1 Participant : USD 623 /px
2 Participants : USD 333 /px
3 Participants : USD 270 /px
4 Participants : USD 230 /px
5 Participants : USD 213 /px
6 Participants : USD 187 /px
7 Participants : USD 177 /px
8 Participants : USD 160 /px
9 Participants : USD 157 /px
10 Participants : USD 147 /px
11 Participants : USD 143 /px
12 Participants : USD 133 /px
More than 12 : Contact us
✓ Private Air Conditioned Car
✓ Friendly English Speaking Guide
✓ 4WD Jeep
✓ Mount Bromo & Mount Ijen Entrance Fees
✓ Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Entrance Fees
✓ Special Mask to see Blue Fire
✓ Hotels for 2 Nights
✓ Masker, Mineral Water, Coffee Break
⍟ Explore the awe-inspiring Tumpak Sewu waterfall
⍟ The iconic Sunrise at the King Kong Hills Viewpoint
⍟ Witness the stunning Mount Bromo landscape
⍟ Walk to the famous Sea of Sand
⍟ Trek to the Bromo Crater
⍟ The natural blue fire phenomena
⍟ The fantastic sunrise from the top of the volcano of Mount Ijen
⍟ The view of the world’s largest acidic crater lake
〚 Day 1 〛
Pick up from Surabaya or Malang and go to Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
Arrive at Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
Enjoy Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
Drive to the Hotel
〚 Day 2 〛
Wake up and hop on to a 4WD jeep, then make your way to King Kong Hills Viewpoint to catch the Sunrise
Take a break and enjoy your coffee while you await the sunrise.
Sunrise at King Kong Hills Viewpoint
Drive to Mount Bromo Crater
Climbing the Volcano Crater and enjoy the Mount Bromo Crater View
See the whispering sand and Luhur temple
Head to Lava View Restaurant
Drive to Hotel in the Ijen Area
Arrive at the hotel and have some rest
〚 Day 3 〛
Wake up and head to Mt Ijen
Mount Ijen climbing (it takes at least 1,5 hours – 2 hours)
Witnessing the Blue Flame and sulfur mining (the blue flame cannot be seen once the sun rises, so we must go at midnight).
Sunrise on Mount Ijen
Going down from Mt Ijen
Have a breakfast (the hotel will provide you a Breakfast Box)
*09.00 – 16.00
Drive to Ketapang port or Surabaya/Malang
✕ Bromo horse riding
✕ Personal Expenses
✕ Lunch & Dinner
- First things first, if you want to do the tour directly, make sure to choose a flight that arrives in Surabaya in the morning or afternoon. It is also better if you are already in Surabaya or Malang. This will give you ample time to settle in before embarking on your adventure.
- If you are from Yogyakarta we strongly suggest taking a train that arrives in Surabaya in the morning or afternoon. Using Train will be faster,comfortable and cheaper. Click here to book your train tickets.
- When it comes time for drop-off, there are a few options available depending on your plans. We can drop off anywhere within Surabaya/Malang or Ketapang Port if you plan on continuing your adventure to Bali or even better, directly at your Bali hotel (for an additional cost, of course).
- From Ketapang Port, it takes approximately 1 hour to cross to Bali, and Bali is one hour ahead of Java.
- If you would like to visit Madakaripura, it can be included in this trip for an additional fee.
- If you’re curious to learn more about Tumpak Sewu, Mount Bromo and Mount Ijen before you explore it firsthand, here is some information that should be helpful. Use the link below as your guide to discovering all you need to know about Tumpak Sewu, Bromo & Ijen
Make it happens!
Book your tour by completing and sending form below, then we’re all ready to face the AWESOME trip.
from surabaya or malang
- BROMO - MADAKARIPURA (No sunrise) 1D Start from $49
Daylight Departure. 14 hours
- TUMPAK SEWU - BROMO - IJEN 3D2N Start from $130
Daylight Departure. 1 night stay at Hotel Bromo area. 1 night stay at Hotel Ijen area
- TUMPAK SEWU - BROMO -MADAKARIPURA - IJEN 4D3N Start from $169
Daylight Departure. 1 night stay at Hotel Tumpak Sewu area. 1 night stay at Hotel Bromo area. 1 night stay at Hotel Ijen area
Established 2019, we’ve been dedicated to showcasing the unparalleled beauty of East Java to explorers from all over the world. We’re not just tour guides, we’re your friends, and we can’t wait to show you around. So pack your bags, bring your sense of adventure, and let’s explore Java together with Bromo Vacation!