BROMO - IJEN BLUE FIRE - 3D2N
Flexible pick-up and drop-off location in Surabaya or Malang Area
Embark on a thrilling adventure to discover the famous Mount Bromo and Mount Ijen all in a 3 days trip. This tour, designed for those with a bit of time to spare and not in too much of a rush, is ideal. You’ll have an abundance of opportunity to soak up every sight as well as allocating some downtime between each stop to revitalize.
Starting from Surabaya or Malang, Our friendly guide and driver will pick you up from Hotel, Train Station or Airport. The pick up time can be adjusted to suit your needs or flight arrival. This is a private tour, so it’s tailored to you.
Head to the Hotel in Bromo Area and save your energy for the day. Take a walk around and see how the locals go about their daily lives. It’s an interesting idea worth considering!
Rise up at 3 o’clock and board the jeep, heading to King Kong Hill viewpoint to marvel at the glorious sunrise. Wander around Bromo’s mysterious terrain. As you finish your delightful breakfast, make your way to the following Hotel.
We will take you across East Java’s scenic countryside towards Ijen – known for its sulphuric blue lake surrounded by mountains and its simply mesmerizing blue flame phenomena which sets a magical ambiance around this mystical place.
Witness an incredible spectacle as miners work tirelessly in harsh conditions to extract valuable minerals from the mountain’s belly while braving toxic fumes and extreme temperatures.
With expert guidance throughout your journey accompanied by comfortable accommodation arrangements between explorations, this three-day excursion is perfect for nature enthusiasts looking for an unforgettable experience amidst some of Indonesia’s most stunning landscapes: Bromo and Ijen!
At the end of the trip you can be dropped off to Surabaya/Malang or Ketapang Port if you plan on continuing your adventure to Bali or even better, directly at your Bali hotel (for an additional cost, of course).
1 Participant : USD 533 /px
2 Participants : USD 290 /px
3 Participants : USD 243 /px
4 Participants : USD 223 /px
5 Participants : USD 213 /px
6 Participants : USD 187 /px
7 Participants : USD 180 /px
8 Participants : USD 160 /px
9 Participants : USD 157 /px
10 Participants : USD 147 /px
11 Participants : USD 143 /px
12 Participants : USD 133 /px
More than 12 : Contact us
✓ Private Air Conditioned Car
✓ Friendly English Speaking Guide
✓ 4WD Jeep
✓ Mount Bromo & Mount Ijen Entrance Fees
✓ Special Mask to see Blue Fire
✓ Hotels for 2 Nights
✓ Masker, Mineral Water, Coffee Break
⍟ The iconic Sunrise at the King Kong Hills Viewpoint.
⍟ Witness the stunning Mount Bromo landscape
⍟ Walk to the famous Sea of Sand
⍟ Trek to the Bromo Crater
⍟ The natural blue fire phenomena
⍟ The fantastic sunrise from the top of the volcano of Mount Ijen
⍟ The view of the world’s largest acidic crater lake
〚Day 1 〛
Pick up from Surabaya or Malang and go to Hotel in Bromo (exact time may vary depending on your request/flight arrivals)
〚Day 2 〛
Wake up and hop on to a 4WD jeep, then make your way to King Kong Hills Viewpoint to catch the Sunrise
Take a break and enjoy your coffee while you await the sunrise.
Sunrise at King Kong Hills Viewpoint
Drive to Mount Bromo Crater
Climbing the Volcano Crater and enjoy the Mount Bromo Crater View
See the whispering sand and Luhur temple
Head to Lava View Restaurant
Drive to Hotel in the Ijen Area
Arrive at the hotel and have some rest
〚Day 3 〛
Wake up and head to Mt Ijen
Mount Ijen climbing (it takes at least 1,5 hours – 2 hours)
Witnessing the Blue Flame and sulfur mining (the blue flame cannot be seen once the sun rises, so we must go at midnight).
Sunrise on Mount Ijen
Going down from Mt Ijen
Have a breakfast (the hotel will provide you a Breakfast Box)
*09.00 – 16.00
Drive to Ketapang port or Surabaya/Malang
✕ Bromo horse riding
✕ Personal Expenses
✕ Lunch & Dinner
- First things first, if you want to do the tour directly, make sure to choose a flight that arrives in Surabaya in the morning or afternoon. It is also better if you are already in Surabaya or Malang. This will give you ample time to settle in before embarking on your adventure.
- If you are from Yogyakarta we strongly suggest taking a train that arrives in Surabaya in the morning or afternoon. Using Train will be faster,comfortable and cheaper. Click here to book your train tickets.
- When it comes time for drop-off, there are a few options available depending on your plans. We can drop off anywhere within Surabaya/Malang or Ketapang Port if you plan on continuing your adventure to Bali or even better, directly at your Bali hotel (for an additional cost, of course).
- From Ketapang Port, it takes approximately 1 hour to cross to Bali, and Bali is one hour ahead of Java.
- If you would like to visit Madakaripura, it can be included in this trip for an additional fee. Alternatively, you may want to check out this tour package that covers Bromo – Madakaripura – Ijen 3D
- If you’re curious to learn more about Mount Bromo and Mount Ijen before you explore it firsthand, here is some information that should be helpful. Use the link below as your guide to discovering all you need to know about the Bromo and Ijen volcano.
Make it happens!
Book your tour by completing and sending form below, then we’re all ready to face the AWESOME trip.
from surabaya or malang
- BROMO - MADAKARIPURA (No sunrise) 1D Start from $49
Daylight Departure. 14 hours
- TUMPAK SEWU - BROMO - IJEN 3D2N Start from $130
Daylight Departure. 1 night stay at Hotel Bromo area. 1 night stay at Hotel Ijen area
- TUMPAK SEWU - BROMO -MADAKARIPURA - IJEN 4D3N Start from $169
Daylight Departure. 1 night stay at Hotel Tumpak Sewu area. 1 night stay at Hotel Bromo area. 1 night stay at Hotel Ijen area
Established 2019, we’ve been dedicated to showcasing the unparalleled beauty of East Java to explorers from all over the world. We’re not just tour guides, we’re your friends, and we can’t wait to show you around. So pack your bags, bring your sense of adventure, and let’s explore Java together with Bromo Vacation!