BROMO - TUMPAK SEWU 2D1N
Flexible pick-up and drop-off location in Surabaya or Malang Area
Be prepared to witness the astounding beauty of Tumpak Sewu and Mount Bromo in 2 Day trip. It’ll be a true value for your time-limited vacation! And don’t worry about booking a hotel during busy holiday seasons – it’s our job to handle that for you. This trip starts at midnight, picking you up from your accommodation in Surabaya or Malang. A private, comfortable car with our pleasant guide will transport you to Sukapura village then followed by a four-wheel drive to King Kong Hill viewpoint to witness the wondrous sunrise. Explore Bromo’s mythical landscape. Then, conclude your day in style, savoring a delicious meal at Lava View Restaurant, before journeying After to the next Hotel in Malang area.
The next day, heading to Tumpak Sewu Waterfall to witness the spectacle of this majestic fall. Make the most of your visit to the awe-inspiring Tumpak Sewu waterfall, where an astonishing view awaits you with its powerful waters and lush, surrounding vegetation. Keep following our guide’s guidance to ensure a safe experience.
This two-day excursion offers an unforgettable experience with expert guidance and comfortable accommodation between explorations in some of East Java’s most stunning landscapes: Tumpak Sewu and Bromo! Nature enthusiasts will love this unique journey.
At the end of the trip you can be dropped off to Surabaya or Malang.
1 Participant : USD 467 /px
2 Participants : USD 247 /px
3 Participants : USD 187 /px
4 Participants : USD 157 /px
5 Participants : USD 147 /px
6 Participants : USD 127 /px
7 Participants : USD 120 /px
8 Participants : USD 110 /px
9 Participants : USD 107 /px
10 Participants : USD 100 /px
11 Participants : USD 97 /px
12 Participants : USD 90 /px
More than 12 : Contact us
✓ Private Air Conditioned Car
✓ Friendly English Speaking Guide
✓ 4WD Jeep
✓ Mount Bromo Entrance Fees
✓ Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Entrance Fees
✓ Hotels for 1 Night
✓ Mineral Water, Coffee Break
✪ Behold the Astonishing Sunrise over King Kong hills Viewpoint
✪ Take in the Magnificent view of Mount Bromo from its Landscape.
✪ Explore the edge of Mount Bromo Caldera.
✪ Explore the awe-inspiring Tumpak Sewu waterfall.
〚Day 1 〛
Pick up from Surabaya/Malang and go to Sukapura Village.
Reach Sukapura Village and swap vehicles to a 4WD jeep, then make your way to King Kong Hills Viewpoint to catch the Sunrise
Take a break and enjoy your coffee while you await the sunrise.
Sunrise at King Kong Hills Viewpoint
Drive to Mount Bromo Crater
Climbing the Volcano Crater and enjoy the Mount Bromo Crater View
See the whispering sand and Luhur temple
Head to Lava View Restaurant
Drive to Hotel in Malang
Check in and take a rest
〚Day 2 〛
Have breakfast and prepare to go to Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
Arrive at Tumpak Sewu Waterfall and Enjoy Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
Drive to Malang or Surabaya
✕ Bromo horse riding
✕ Personal Expenses
✕ Lunch & Dinner
- First things first, if you want to do the tour directly, make sure to choose a flight that arrives in Surabaya at 22:30. It is also better if you are already in Surabaya or Malang. This will give you ample time to settle in before embarking on your adventure.
- If you are from Yogyakarta we strongly suggest taking a train that arrives in Surabaya at 22.30. Using Train will be faster,comfortable and cheaper. Click here to book your train tickets.
- When it comes time for drop-off, there are a few options available depending on your plans. We can drop off anywhere within Surabaya or Malang
- If you would like to visit Madakaripura, it can be included in this trip for an additional fee.
- If you’re curious to learn more about Mount Bromo and Mount Ijen before you explore it firsthand, here is some information that should be helpful. Use the link below as your guide to discovering all you need to know about the Tumpak Sewu Waterfall and Mount Bromo
Make it happens!
Book your tour by completing and sending form below, then we’re all ready to face the AWESOME trip.
from surabaya or malang
Established 2019, we’ve been dedicated to showcasing the unparalleled beauty of East Java to explorers from all over the world. We’re not just tour guides, we’re your friends, and we can’t wait to show you around. So pack your bags, bring your sense of adventure, and let’s explore Java together with Bromo Vacation!