BROMO SUNRISE TRIP DEPART MIDNIGHT
From Surabaya or Malang – 1D
Begin your day with a convenient pick-up around midnight from your hotel/train station or the airport. Our guide and driver will take you, safe and sound, to Sukapura Village in a private car. Feel free to take a nap while en route.
Hop on the 4WD and head to King Kong Hills View Point. Enjoy a cup of coffee while you wait for the sun to peak over the horizon. Our guide will provide plenty of amusement with tales of Mount Bromo in a humorous, captivating manner.
Experience the awe-inspiring sunrise with the stunning Mount Bromo in full view. Capture a treasured photo with your loved ones or closest friends!
Follow the trek to Mount Bromo’s caldera, with our guide close by. Then conclude your day in style, savoring a delicious meal at Lava View Restaurant, before journeying back to either Surabaya or Malang.
- Behold the Astonishing Sunrise over King Kong hills Viewpoint
- Take in the Magnificent view of Mount Bromo from its Landscape.
- Adventure to the Lonely Sea of Sand
- Explore the edge of Mount Bromo Caldera.
- Finish off the day with a tasty breakfast at Lava View Restaurant.
Those with a busy schedule will appreciate this one day Bromo tour, which provides a great chance to explore and experience all the wonders of this remarkable destination.
- Time Table
- What to bring
- Insider Tips
1 Participant : USD 189 /px
2 Participants : USD 111 /px
3 Participants : USD 81 /px
5 Participants : USD 74 /px
6 Participants : USD 64 /px
7 Participants : USD 61 /px
8 Participants : USD 57 /px
9 Participants : USD 54 /px
10 Participants : USD 51 /px
11 Participants : USD 47 /px
12 Participants : USD 46 /px
More than 12 : Contact us
Pick up from Surabaya and go to Sukapura Village.
Reach Sukapura Village and swap vehicles to a 4WD jeep, then make your way to King Kong Hills Viewpoint to catch the Sunrise
Take a break and enjoy your coffee while you await the sunrise.
Sunrise at King Kong Hills Viewpoint
Drive to Mount Bromo Crater
Climbing the Volcano Crater and enjoy the Mount Bromo Crater View
See the whispering sand and Luhur temple
Head to Lava View Restaurant
Drive back to Surabaya/Malang
13.00 Arrive in Surabaya/Malang
✓ Private Air Conditioned Car
✓ Friendly English Speaking Guide
✓ 4WD Jeep
✓ Mount Bromo Entrance Fees
✓ Masker, Mineral Water, Coffee Break
✕ Bromo horse riding
✕ Personal Expenses
- First things first, if you want to do the tour directly, make sure to choose a flight that arrives in Surabaya at 22:30. It is also better if you are already in Surabaya or Malang. This will give you ample time to settle in before embarking on your adventure.
- If you are from Yogyakarta we strongly suggest taking a train that arrives in Surabaya at 22.30. Using Train will be faster,comfortable and cheaper. Here is the link to book your train tickets
- Here's the best part - you can take your luggage with you during the trip! No need to worry about leaving it behind or lugging it around separately. Our guide will accompany you as you climb up Bromo while our driver takes care of guarding your luggage safely inside the car.
- When it comes time for drop-off, there are a few options available depending on your plans. We can drop off anywhere within Surabaya or Malang including the airport or Train Station
- If you would like to visit Madakaripura, it can be included in this trip for an additional fee. Alternatively, you may want to check out this tour package that includes Bromo and Madakaripura (Link bromo - mada).
- Do you prefer to take a day trip? Check this link for an exploration of Mount Bromo Day Trip without the sunrise.(Link Bromo DAY)
- Combining this journey with a trip to Mount Ijen? Then, simply click the link below to see the package! (Link BI 2D)
- If you're curious to learn more about Mount Bromo before you explore it firsthand, here is some information that should be helpful. Use the link below as your guide to discovering all you need to know about the volcano. (linK destination : Bromo)